Valley Forge Educational Services is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants. VFES will hire applicants solely based on the applicant’s qualifications and ability to meet the requirements of the position. An applicant’s educational background, credentials (certification/licensure), prior work and volunteer experience, and professional references will be assessed to determine whether the applicant is able to meet the requirements of the position.
VFES offers a wide variety of employment opportunities ranging from classroom teacher to maintenance work and administrator to administrative support staff and beyond.
Human Resources staff are available to answer questions Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Call 610.296.6725 x161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants who have been extended an offer of employment will be required to provide Human Resources with the following documentation on or before their first day of work:
- A valid Federal Criminal History Record (Act 114) dated within the preceding year
- A valid Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check (Act 34) dated within the preceding year
- A valid Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) dated within the preceding year
- A school health certificate signed by a physician stating that the applicant has no physical or mental conditions that make it impossible to perform their duties successfully dated within the preceding year
- Results of a test for tuberculosis signed by a physician dated within the preceding six (6) months
- Verification of eligibility to work in the United States by completing a Form I-9 under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
All offers of employment are considered conditional until these hiring requirements have been fulfilled. Applicants do not have to complete the hiring requirements prior to applying or interviewing.
Applicants applying for positions that require certification and/or licensure should bring copies of relevant documents to their interview.