Valley Forge Educational Services (VFES) offers educational, summer and employment-related programs for individuals with disabilities. The hallmark of our programs is our collaborative and holistic approach to each child, adolescent and adult, recognizing his or her unique abilities and needs through team efforts. Individuals of all ages come to learn, share, appreciate and respect one another while developing skills necessary for success. We are committed to helping students and participants develop a strong sense of self-worth to realize their value as contributing members of their communities.
Valley Forge Educational Services
- Established in 1959 as a small private school serving children with learning challenges.
- Offers programs and services for children and adults, ages 4–21+.
- Located in Malvern, PA on a 28-acre campus.
- Has served more than 10,000 students and their families.
- Governed by an independent Board of Trustees and operated as a full-service business led by a CEO and highly skilled management team.
- Is the parent organization to The Vanguard School, a Pennsylvania Approved Private School for students with autism spectrum disorder, neurological impairment and other health impairments.
- Has 188 employees; 30% have served for over 10 years and the average length of service is 7.25 years. More than 50% hold current Pennsylvania teaching certification or licensure in their field of expertise.