Dear Friends of Valley Forge Educational Services,
It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to our website. Through this site, you will discover our mission and learn more about our programs, services, special events and the many other activities occurring on our campus every day.
Whether you come to our website…
- With a question or concern about your child’s behavior or learning challenges
- Interested in finding a special-needs school that offers an integrated academic, clinical, social and daily living skills approach within a supportive environment
- Looking for a summer program or recreation and structured social opportunities where your child or adult can build friendships while preparing him or her for future success
- Seeking support to develop, find and maintain employment that meets the goals and interests of the adults we serve
- Valley Forge Educational Services has a program to fit your needs, and so much more!
I am proud of our long history of responding to the ever-changing needs of the families, children and adults we serve. Over the years, we have modified and expanded our services and created new programs to ensure that children, adults and families have access to the high-quality programs and services they need to become contributing members of their communities.
We are pleased with the current services we offer, but we won’t stop there. We will continue to build our strategic plan, identifying new and innovative programs that meet the needs of our community. In keeping with this theme, we will continue to deepen our focus on providing high-quality programming, clinical services, academic excellence and employment success for all whom we serve.
I welcome you to take a tour of our website and if you don’t find the answer to your question, please contact us; we are here to answer your questions. I also encourage you to meet with our professionals in person — there's no better way to learn about Valley Forge Educational Services than to visit our campus.
Grace A. Fornicola, Ph.D.