VFES Visitor Policy
Student safety is our number-one priority at Valley Forge Educational Services (VFES). Part of keeping students safe involves knowing who is in our buildings and on our campus at all times. We provide this level of security through a visitor management system. The visitor management system checks against certain criteria in a national database that is already available to the public and also provides VFES with a current list of visitors on campus should an emergency occur.
When Visiting our Campus:
- Sign in at one of our designated sign-in locations.
- All visitors, including parents and legal guardians, who come to campus must provide valid, government-issued photo identification.
- Visitors who fail to provide acceptable identification and visitors who refuse to allow his/her government-issued photo ID to be processed through the visitor management system may be denied access. An administrator will speak with the individual to determine the purpose of the visit and whether entry to particular buildings will be allowed. If entry is approved, the individual will be escorted at all times during his/her visit.
Visitor Sign-In Locations:
- VFES Central Administration
- Milton Brutten Educational Complex (Elementary School main entrance)
- Richard D. Mierley Education Center (Middle and High School main entrance)